A new update has been released for Texas Chainsaw Massacre Update 1.000.003. You can find out all the details of the Game Update, Bug Fixes, improvements, and Patch Notes below.Texas Chainsaw Massacre Update 1.000.003 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed: PC stuttering on Ultra graphics settings
- This fix resolves graphical issues when running the game on Ultra settings with appropriate hardware.
- This also fixes an issue causing FPS drops when attacking or grappling with opponents while running the game on Ultra settings with appropriate hardware.
- Fixed: Voice chat not working in lobbies for party members
- This fix is for an issue where party members would lose voice chat functionality once in a lobby.
- Fixed: XP Progression
- This fix resolves a UI issue that would appear to rank up after every match, despite not gaining the required XP to do so.
- This fix also resolves inaccurate XP and XP delays related to earning XP.
- Fixed: Various Crashes and Freezes
- This includes a PS4 crash related to unlocking trophies.
- This also includes a fix for high level players experiencing a crash on the match results screen.
- Changed: Key Rebinding
- We’ve added key rebinding to the PC version of the game.
- Changed: Lobbies will now launch with 6 players
- This change should help lobbies get running smoother, quicker, and with less drops due to incomplete lobbies.
- Leatherface is STILL required for a match.
- Changed: Quick Match Menu
- We’ve moved Quick Match to the top of the menu options when looking to join games.
- Quick Match will result in not only quicker matchmaking into a lobby, but also fuller lobbies.
- Changed: PC Removed from Cross Play
- We are temporarily separating PC from the console player base in cross play while we continue to improve our anti-cheat tools and resources.
- Tuning: EAC and Anti Cheat Improvements
- We have made several improvements to our anti-cheat and protection from additional cheat resources.
- We’ve also improved our tracking and logging for cheat detection and consistent future improvement.
Source: Texas Chainsaw Massacre
This Article Texas Chainsaw Massacre Update 1.000.003: Patch Notes, Bug Fixes, and Improvements Revealed was first Published on World Weekly News
We are sorry that this article was not useful for you!
Let us improve this article!
Tell us how we can improve this article?