The League of Legends patch 13.9 pre-notes are now live, and players can look forward to a fair bit of balance changes and adjustments in the upcoming update. Some of the biggest highlights of the patch are the re-work that Neeko will be getting along with the buffs to Volibear and the significant amount of adjustments to Kayle’s kit.
This minor patch will lead to a major 13.10 update, which is expected to be one of the biggest patches leading into this year’s Mid-Season Invitational.
Here is a list of all the changes players can look forward to from League of Legends patch 13.9.
League of Legends patch 13.9 pre-notes
Before moving on to the list of proposed changes for the upcoming patch in League of Legends, it’s important to note that the updates are tentative and may not make it to the official patch next week. Riot Games will check them out on the League of Legends PBE test servers before shipping them with the official notes:
1) Champion Buffs
- Passive Damage Health Ratio: 4%-10% (based on level) >>> 4%-12% (based on level)
- Ult Bonus Movement Speed: 50/65/80 >>> 60/80/100
- W Damage Health Ratio: 5% >>> 6%
- W Heal Health Ratio: 7/8.5/10/11.5/13% >>> 8/10/12/14/16%
- W Base Damage: 12 – 28 >>> 20
- W %HP Damage: 1- 1.6% >>>1-2%
- Q Base Damage : 60 – 140 (+ 38% AP) >>> 65 – 145 (+ 40%AP)
- Bonus Damage per bolt : 12 – 52 (+ 8% AP) >>> 15 – 55 (+10 % AP)
- Base AS: 0.6 >>> 0.67
- Base Mana: 281>>> 340
2) Champion Nerfs
- Passive HP Loss: 2-19 (1+ 1 per level) >>> 2.3-24.4 (1 + 1.3 per level)
3) Champion Adjustments
- Q Modified Monster Damage : 120 % >>> 140 %
- Attack Damage Growth : 1.7 >>> 15
- R CD Lockout: On taking/dealing damage >>> On taking damage
- E On-hit AP ratio: 25% >>> 20%
- P wave dmg: 15-35(e rank) >>> 20-41(lvl 11-18)
- R Cast time: 1.5 >>> .5
- R AoE Delay: 1.5 >>> 2.5
- R Invuln duration: 2-3 >>> 2.5
- R AoE radius: 525 >>> 675/675/775
- R Dmg: 200-500(+80% AP)(+100% BAD) >>> 200-400(+70% AP)(+100% BAD)
- Kayle no longer lowers her range when casting ult on herself
4) Neeko Rework
Inherent Glamor (P)
- [NEW] Neeko stores Sho’ma whenever she is close to a non-epic monster, minion, ward or trap. Neeko can turn into that unit by simply clicking on her bar. Clicking on Neeko’s face will return her back to the original state in League of Legends.
- [NEW] Neeko’s disguise will no longer break even if she takes damage. However, it will break if the disguised Neeko dies suffering from crowd control.
- Cooldown: max (((floor((N-1)/3))* -3) +25,6) >>> 6 seconds
Blooming Burst (Q)
- Secondary/Tertiary Pop Damage: 40/65/90/115/140 +20% AP >>> 35/60/85/110/135 + 25% AP
- [NEW] Explosions will now deal 30/40/50/60/70 bonus damage to monsters
- Neeko will be able to recast this ability to change the direction of her clone.
- Neeko’s clone now has animations and sounds including Q/E/Dance/Joke/Taunt/Recall/Laugh.
- [NEW] Neeko’s empowered attacks will now deal bonus 50 damage to monsters
- Damage 80/115/150/185/220 + 60% AP >>> 70/105/140/175/210 + 65% AP
Pop Blossom (R)
- Neeko will jump into the air while channeling and suspending all nearby enemies.
- Neeko will crash onto the ground after 0.6 seconds and deal massive damage to every enemy. The stun duration will last for a total of 1.25 seconds.
- Neeko will no longer receive a shield.
- Damage 200/425/650 (+130% AP) >>> 150/350/550 (+ 100% AP)
- Cooldown: 90s >>> 120/105/90s
5) System Buffs
The upcoming League of Legends patch 13.9 is expected to go live next week on May 3, 2023, and will be one of the patches preparing the MOBA title for MSI 2023.