KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Epicor, a global leader of industry-specific enterprise software to promote business growth, today announced its Partner Excellence Award winners at this year’s Momentum International Partner Conference 2023.
The event recognises industry Channel Partners that have outperformed in their commitment to the growth of Epicor business, through innovation and cloud technology with their customers.
“The essential businesses that make, move, and sell increasingly recognise the significant benefits that the cloud can provide to their businesses,” said Paul Flannery, Epicor Vice President, International Channel Sales. “Epicor Channel Partners have been there every step of the way to support and collaborate with our customers on their digital transformation journeys and are a natural extension of our business in delivering the deep industry expertise our customers expect.”
This year’s award winners included:
- Industry Specialist Award: Index Infotech LLC delivered strong expertise in precast concrete and deployed Epicor Kinetic to multiple customers. They continually develop their industry knowledge and best practice by providing outstanding outcomes for their customers.
- Business Transformation Award: Kairos Solutions Pte Ltd was recognized for its work in collaborating with a customer on their Industry 4.0 journey, providing a fully integrated and automated solution through Epicor Kinetic that delivered measurable outcomes for the business.
- Cloud Transformation Award: Coreplus Co.,Ltd evolved their organizational model to lead with cloud, working closely with a customer to expand and connect their operations across Southeast Asia, covering each of the customers’ make, move, and sell initiatives.
- Rising Star Award: Mindbox delivered exceptionally strong year-on-year growth across a variety of Epicor platforms in a very competitive and price sensitive market. The team made significant investments in their sales and marketing organisation with a focused demand generation model.
- International Partner of the Year Award: Precise Business Solutions significantly transformed its business over the last three years to focus on delivering for customers in the cloud, executing strong and sustainable performance while delivering value across many new cloud customers, migrations and add-on sales.
Andy Coussins, Epicor Senior Vice President and Head of International, concluded, “Congratulations to all our worthy Partner Excellence Award winners. I am delighted to share and celebrate our Channel Partner successes in person once again. Thank you to all our Partners strong collaboration, with their support we are able to deliver for our customers across the make, move, and sell industries with resounding success.”
For more information on the Epicor Partner Network please visit our website.
Epicor Software Corporation equips hard-working businesses with enterprise solutions that keep the world turning. For nearly 50 years, Epicor customers in the automotive, building supply, distribution, manufacturing, and retail industries have trusted Epicor to help them do business better. Innovative Epicor solution sets are carefully curated to fit customer needs and built to flexibly respond to their fast-changing reality. With deep industry knowledge and experience, Epicor accelerates its customers’ ambitions, whether to grow and transform, or simply become more productive and effective. Visit www.epicor.com for more information.
Epicor and the Epicor logo are trademarks of Epicor Software Corporation, registered in the United States and other countries. Other trademarks referenced are the property of their respective owners. The product and service offerings depicted in this document are produced by Epicor Software Corporation. Results are not guaranteed, and each user’s experience will vary.
Public Relations Lead, International
Tel: +44 (0)1344 468261
The content is by Business Wire. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the content provided or any links related to this content. Headlines of Today Media is not responsible for the correctness, topicality or the quality of the content.