A new Game Update has been released for Dying Light 2 Update 1.33 Fin out all the latest information of the Gaming World like Bug Fixes, Improvements, and Patch Notes below. Dying Light 2 Update 1.33 is now available for download, for all platforms, including PS4, PS5, shoppingmode Xbox One, shoppingmode Xbox Series S/X, and PC. The file size may vary depending on the platform.
- Fixed a rare issue with co-op players getting stuck on the “Please Wait” communication error if the dialogue is triggered by both players at the same time.
- Fixed the Viral Rush bounty counter increasing by 2 after performing a single action.
- Fixed rare cases where the number of enemies from the Viral Rush event blocks story progression.
- Fixed the issue with mods and charms not appearing on the Skullcut weapon.
- Now AIs will have a proper ragdoll reaction after using the Grapple Throw skill.
- Fixed the lack of distinction between slot types for weapon mods in the Craftmaster menu.
- Optimized medium and high presets of volumetric fog, which caused performance drops.
- Fixed an issue with multiple video settings being reset to the previous state after loading a save file.
- Fixed several console freezes and hangs related to wrongly uploaded data.
- Fixed a crash that could happen every time the player tried to enter the main menu after launching the game.
- Fixed camera smoothing in run animation
- Fixed Far Jump skill to provide with smoother experience
Source:Dying Light 2